Table of Contents
- Top 10 Books
- 1) Civilian Combat The Concealed Carry Book By Skip Corwell
- 2) Street Survival Skills: Tips, Tricks and Tactics for Modern Survival By Fernando FerFAL Aguirre
- 3) Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals By Michael Martin
- 4) The Ultimate Shooting Skills Manual: 212 Essential Range and Field Skills By Outdoor Life
- 5) Total Gun Manual (Field & Stream): Updated and Expanded! 375 Essential Shooting Skills By Field & Stream
- 6) Concealed Carry & Handgun Essentials for Personal Protection By Col Ben Findley
- 7) Deadly Force: Understanding Your Right to Self Defense By Massad Ayoob
- 8) The Concealed Handgun Manual: How to Choose, Carry, and Shoot a Gun in Self Defense By Chris Bird
- 9) The Law of Self Defense: The Indispensable Guide to the Armed Citizen By Andrew F. Branca
- 10) Concealed Carry Bible: A Complete Self Defense Guide A to Z By Josh Manning
Looking for the best concealed carry books?
You’re in the right place. I compiled the best books for self-defense and concealed carriers that contain the highest quality information. The more we know, the more responsible and safer we can be while being a carrier.
Today, it’s more important than ever to be safe with these weapons.
All of these are concealed carry books on Amazon you can check out to learn more about the book and the author if you wish. One or two of them may even be free for Kindle readers.
There is a good variety to the list of books so that there’s not a major pillar of concealed carry or personal defense that’s missing. There’s an abundance of knowledge and tips from women’s concealed carry pocketbooks to building your own AR-15.
Top 10 Books
Here are the top books for concealed carriers that are worth checking out to become a safer, more responsible gun owner.
1) Civilian Combat The Concealed Carry Book
By Skip Corwell
Starting off with one of the top concealed carry pocketbooks in the category. The Concealed Carry Book has excellent feedback from its readers.
2) Street Survival Skills: Tips, Tricks and Tactics for Modern Survival
By Fernando FerFAL Aguirre
The streets of America are more dangerous and hostile than ever before it seems. It’s rare to be in a city where you can walk down the street after dark without feeling dangerous.
Street Survival Skills is a book that will help that feeling of danger turn into a feeling of preparedness and confidence. At least knowing you’ll be able to defend yourself in an emergency survival situation.
3) Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
By Michael Martin
This book is a must-read for anyone serious about personal safety. If you’ve decided to be a concealed carrier, then you most likely are. Michael lays down the fundamentals of defending your home and being a concealed carrier responsibly. If you only picked one of these books on concealed carry, this would be at the top of the list to consider.
4) The Ultimate Shooting Skills Manual: 212 Essential Range and Field Skills
By Outdoor Life
The Ultimate Shooting Skills Manual is packed with 212 tips, tricks, and skills that will make you a better, sharper, more effective shooter. There are tips and techniques that are laid out for you in the major aspects of shooting and handling firearms.
5) Total Gun Manual (Field & Stream): Updated and Expanded! 375 Essential Shooting Skills
By Field & Stream
Another total manual packed with hundreds of essential skills to learn and develop. Field & Stream brings us 375 shooting skills and tips that will help us become a better marksman.
Improving your skills with shooting in general with all firearms will help you be that much more safe while handling one as well.
6) Concealed Carry & Handgun Essentials for Personal Protection
By Col Ben Findley
The essentials for personal protection are just that, essential. This book is a great one to start with for concealed carriers.
7) Deadly Force: Understanding Your Right to Self Defense
By Massad Ayoob
Deadly Force gives you a clear understanding of your personal right to defend yourself and your family.
It lifts the dark cloud of confusion and doubt out from over your shoulder and shines light with clear, understandable language.
8) The Concealed Handgun Manual: How to Choose, Carry, and Shoot a Gun in Self Defense
By Chris Bird
The manual for concleaed handguns gives you everything you need to know about concealed carry handguns.
It’s perfect for concealed carrying females if you’re newer and don’t have years of experience yet.
9) The Law of Self Defense: The Indispensable Guide to the Armed Citizen
By Andrew F. Branca
This is the law book. In other words, it’s the book every gun carrier needs so they make sure they’re obeying the law at all times and not acting in an illegal way by mistake.
Knowing the concealed carry laws not only in your state, but federally as well is crucial.
10) Concealed Carry Bible: A Complete Self Defense Guide A to Z
By Josh Manning
And here is the bible of concealed carry. This is a self-defense guide that covers A-Z of defending yourself via being a concealed carrier.
There you have it. The top books for self-defense and urban survival.
Any of these books stands alone as a guide for concealed carriers, even if you already have experience as one.
I hope you like this post on the best concealed carry books for responsible gun owners. You may also like our post on the best holster for runners and also our guide on the best snub-nosed revolvers.
Remember, safety first